T: (02) 9224 1570 E: email@example.com
David was called to the Bar in 1993. David’s practice has evolved from being briefed in the Land and Environment Court and small insurance fraud cases for the NRMA to being briefed for NSW Government Agencies.
These agencies have included; the New South Wales Police Force; the National Parks and Wildlife Service; the Rural Fire Service; the Department of Community Services; the Department of Environment, Climate Change and Water on behalf of the Environment Protection Authority; the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain Trust; the Department of Agriculture, when it existed; and the Department of Aboriginal Affairs.
In more recent years, David has appeared for police officers who have suffered PTSD. David has, from time to time, appeared in large coronial inquiries and has represented solicitors and doctors who are the subject of disciplinary proceedings.
He has also appeared pro-bono for refugees challenging the Federal Government's refusal to grant them protection visas.
David is also an accredited mediator under the NMAS.
Prior to coming to the Bar, David was admitted as a solicitor in 1983 working as a Senior Associate at Abbott Tout Russell Kennedy and Gadens in Sydney as well as practicing in the Intellectual Property Department of Simmons and Simmons in London.
For further assistance on any queries in relation to David's practice, please contact his Clerk, Grace Kenny on (02) 9224 1501 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Administrative Law
- Disciplinary Proceedings
- Intellectual Property
- Inquests & Inquiries
- Personal Injury
- Professional Negligence
- Local Government, Planning & Environmental
- Electro Optic Systems Pty Ltd v State of New South Wales (2014) 10 ACTLR 1
- Bat Advocacy NSW Inc v Minister for Environment Protection, Heritage and the Arts  FCAFC 59
- State of New South Wales v Landini  NSWCA 157
- Peter Steven Benic v State of New South Wales  NSWSC 1039
- Saade v Registrar General (NSW)  HCA 73
- Independent Commission Against Corruption Inquiry into Southern Mitchell Electricity 1995